Be surrounded by coworkers who inspire and support you. Work with clients who motivate and appreciate you. Play with big ideas.
Join us and do good and meaningful work.
Sound interesting? Explore our open positions. And don’t be shy if one isn’t exactly a perfect fit. We know that amazing talent sometimes travels an unusual path. Often, we’re not looking for a specific degree or background. Our most important considerations are that you work hard, you care, and that you help those around you shine. And we’ll offer the same to you.
G31 is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in an equitable, diverse, and inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to share their full selves, where everyone feels like they belong.
Group 31 Communications (G31) is seeking a full-time senior art director. G31 is a full-service healthcare marketing agency. We specialize in supporting midsize pharmaceutical and device companies.
Broadly speaking, we’re looking for someone with a killer eye for design, the ability to translate messages hierarchically, and a strong sense of ownership, including of the timeline. We’re not looking for a specific degree. We know that amazing talent sometimes travels an unusual path. Our most important considerations are that you work hard, you care, and that you help those around you shine. And we’ll offer the same to you.
A strong candidate will have a design background with experience in advertising. Preference given to candidates with familiarity with pharma. Core functions include rapidly iterating on design ideas within a client’s current design and branding framework, performing UI design changes and creating prototypes in concert with development requirements, and presenting designs to internal and external stakeholders to elicit feedback for design refinement.
- Overseeing the design, development, and execution of projects
- Understand brand and FDA guidelines
- Effective under pressure, excellent time management skills, and be able to handle multiple projects at once across a variety of clients
- Modify client digital experiences, from low-resolution wireframes to development-ready prototypes
- Concepting, executing, iterating across platforms and to the creative brief
- Delivering on time, reaching out for help when you need it
- Close collaboration and proactive communication with art, copy, dev, project management, and account teams to ensure client needs are met strategically and with savvy UI
- Listening to the challenge and creatively pioneering solutions
- Ensure consistent, cohesive design language
- Comfort with UX/UI best practices and functional specs
- Owning the process and working as a self-directed member of the team
- Happily lending a hand when others need help
- Partnering with and oversight of freelance support as needed
- Positive, proactive, highly collaborative
- Curiosity and drive to stretch skills
- Competent with organizing and packaging design files for print
- Comfort with iteration
- Demonstrable critical thinking skills
- Ability to creatively problem solve in a team environment
- Strong digital design skills: Adobe Creative Suite (all the usual suspects)
- Solid understanding of designing for websites, emails, Facebook, etc (and be willing to tell us what we need to be looking at next!)
- Capable of managing multiple projects
- Insatiable desire to meet deadlines while maintaining the highest standards
Apply for this position
Don’t see your role but are still interested in talking? Reach out. We’re often noodling on the best way to facilitate growth. Maybe it is you!